Outsourced Helpdesk in Phoenix Metropolitan Area, AZ
Our IT/Managed services are more than just technical support. We are your strategic technology partners. Reducing costs through a custom-tailored IT plan and curriculum based on your needs while still providing exceptional services. What makes us different is that not only can we provide 24/7/365 remote support but we also have the capability of dispatching local on-site support depending on your business’s location. For additional information please visit our Onsite Services section.
Let us provide you a U.S. based and staffed, Help Desk team using ITIL best practices, with zero capital investment, staffing issues, trouble ticketing/CRM or infrastructure requirements. Have your team focus on your business issues while we support your customers/clients around the clock. Our 24/7/365 Help Desk Service Centers are located in Phoenix, Arizona.
By utilizing Midori Services 24/7/365 Help Desk services, organizations avoid spending time and resources on training, expensive trouble ticket/CRM systems, and support costs for PC’s, MAC’s, mobile, email, VoIP, networks, servers and Office Suite application support. Our goal is to help your team use technology to be more productive.
Our trained IT professionals use advanced processes and systems to resolve your issues quickly. You get faster resolutions, far less downtime, and most importantly, more productive users/employees. Additionally, almost every one of our clients has reduced their IT Help Desk operating costs.
As technology evolves so does your IT Help Desk staff. We have the necessary set of skills to support Office 365, mobile devices, virtualization, VDI, security, and disaster recovery to name a few disciplines plus much, much more.
Instead of keeping up with the latest technologies (which requires having a training budget) or hiring a new IT staff skilled in a specific area (which may be not only hard to find, but incredibly costly) let Midori Services provide you the 24/7/365 Help Desk services you need for each of the skillsets you require. Gain the experience of Midori Services IT professionals! You may only need choice resources when a problem occurs, but our support could make all the difference in taking your business to the next level.
Our Technical & Helpdesk Support
- Calls which are answered by skilled technical support representatives 24x7x365, not a simple answering or dispatch service
- Excellent CAN DO customer service commitment for every request
- Our 24/7/365 Help Desk professionals strive to exceed client expectations on every call
- Any combination of our flexible on-site, dispatched or remote help desk services
- Each Client gains an easy to access, secure, self-service portal to request our assistance and view status of pending tickets
- White label service and portal branding available to provide seamless support
- Dedicated Management Teams, available to you at all hours
- Support for desktops, Mac’s, laptops, servers, network devices, printers, VoIP sets and mobile devices
- Support for businesses with multiple location environments, including most international locations
- Tiered service level support with custom Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements are available
- All popular operating systems, hardware and software platforms supported
- Remote workstation management available, (including remote troubleshooting of MAC, Windows and Microsoft Office)
- ITIL-based incident and problem management toolsets and processes utilized
- Remote control license support
- New machine setups and training if needed
- New employee onboarding and exit services (Active Directory & Group Policies)
- Ability to manage multiple devices at various locations connected to multiple clouds and carriers
- Incident and Problem management through an advanced trouble ticketing platform
- Ticket management and vendor liaison for third party and carrier issues (Such as Microsoft or Internet Service Provider issues)
- Index logs for all critical IT services including remote access logs
- Comprehensive, customized monthly reports detailing key SLA metrics and 24/7/365 Help Desk response times, if requested