Outsourced IT Support
The further we progress into the digital age, the closer we get to where data is essentially the new currency. Almost everything is connected to some sort of data management device and is being delivered to a specific number of people, whether that’s a group of web users, customers or even employees looking to access a specific file from your business. Increasingly, how we manage that data and information will drastically affect your business, for better or worse.
Outsourcing is the future of in-house IT. The reality is that the nature of modern technology is getting to the point where it’s getting increasingly difficult and more demanding. For businesses that find themselves growing, it gets harder to manage all this data, hardware and software resources in-house. This is the reason as to why more and more companies are reaching out to third-party managed IT providers, like ourselves.
Here are five reasons as to why you should make the decision to move from in-house to third-party IT support:
- Lower Your Costs: If we’re being completely honest, the primary reason you’d even be considering a jump to a third-party IT company is to lower costs regardless of how big or small your company is. Less money spent on overhead costs means more profits and revenue to be had for your business.
- Risk Management: You’re offloading some or all the responsibility and infrastructural risk & management. You then become more flexible and dynamic as a company, which allows you to deliver a better product/service in both the short-term and long-term.
- Reallocate Existing Employees: Every business has limited resources and you also have limits to the type of things you can accomplish in terms IT infrastructure. Offloading your IT support to Midori Services means that you free up employees for time-consuming tasks so that you can focus on what is important! Growing your business.
- Access to Our Experts & Tech: Odds are you don’t have a massive enough IT budget to hire a panel of experts to guide you through the rapidly changing world of big data. With a third-party IT support service, you have access to an array of technology and resources that you would otherwise not have access to. This helps you with staying competitive in your industry.
- Refocusing of Critical Tasks: Most importantly, offloading your IT support responsibilities lets you focus more on growing your business. When you’re handling all your IT support internally, your focus is often divided by a bunch of different technical priorities to keep your site, product and/or application up and running. Outsourcing your IT work lets you focus on what is important: growing and supporting your business. You are no longer stuck troubleshooting software, hardware and user issues. Leave it all to us!