A lot of people are unsure of exactly what type of call center services they would need, and why. What we’re going to cover today are the different types of 24-hour call center services and why call center outsourcing will 100% benefit your business. To start, we have inbound call center services, and outbound call center services; If you require inbound customer services then that means that customers are the ones calling you, not the other way around. For example, you sell security systems and your customers call you when they need help with the product, or need help with replacing/repairing/returning the product. If you were to utilize our 24-hour call center though, instead of those calls going to you, those calls would be routed to Midori Services, and we take care of everything for you. The point of outsourcing your calls is so that you can hand off your busy work that needs to get done to someone else, leaving you to focus on your other important tasks! If you require outbound call center services, then that means that no customers call you, but instead, you are the ones reaching out to them. An example of this would be for telemarketing or following up with sales leads.
Just because you need one, however, does not mean you can’t have the other! They are not mutually exclusive and you can have both to fit your business needs. An example of this would be a doctor’s office that receives calls from patients to redirect the calls to a doctor, or to book appointments, (Handled by our Inbound customer service representatives) and calling a patient back reminding them of their appointment, or providing them the information they needed once a doctor/nurse was no longer busy. (Outbound customer services)
Now that we understand what our outbound and inbound customer services are, what type of tasks are we capable of handling for you? Our 24-hour call center services can augment our way into your business through a variety of means. Maybe you need someone to cover the phones 24/7, or only outside the hours of 8:00am-5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We can absolutely do this for you! We want to be your front line and Midori Services can handle all levels of support for your business.
- Schedule Appointments for you and your business. We can either get access to your calendar and make the appointments or get with you to confirm the best appointment times.
- Become your customer service representative team. We can provide product support to your customers, collect any information you might require of your customers, provide technical support, or even transfer the calls (or certain calls) directly to you.
- Become your answering services. Maybe you don’t need us to handle your calls, you just need us to field the calls and transfer or escalate the calls to a certain department!
- Generate leads for your business. Once we learn your business, we can generate a leads list (or work on one that you provide) and contact your potential prospects. If we contact someone that is interested, we can either schedule an appointment with someone within your business or transfer them directly.
- Provide email and live chat support. Maybe you don’t outbound or inbound customer services, you just need someone to handle emails or live chat. We can do that as well, 24/7/365!
Should you need an outbound and or inbound call center, please do not hesitate to contact us! We would love to help you with any call center outsourcing needs your business may have! For more information, please see our Helpdesk Services page, or our Call Center Services page.